As [Teksim Giyim San. ve Tic. Ltd. Sti] (“Company”), we work to protect the privacy of people who use our site in order to ensure that our users benefit from our services safely and completely.
As with many websites, Cookies are used on the website ("Site") with the extension [https://www.texim.com.tr/] to display personal content and advertisements to visitors, to carry out analytical activities on the site and to follow visitor usage habits.
For more detailed information about the processing of your personal data by the company, we recommend that you review the Notification on Protection of Personal Data.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device or network server via browsers by websites you visit. Cookies are created by servers associated with the website you visit. Thus, when the visitor visits the same site, the server can understand this.
Cookies do not contain personal data about visitors, such as name, gender or address.
Which Cookies are being used?
Cookies can be categorized in terms of their owners, lifetimes and intended uses:
• According to the party that placed the cookie, Site cookies and third party Cookies are used. Site cookies are created by the Company while third-party cookies are managed by different companies that cooperate with the Company.
• Session cookies and persistent cookies are used depending on the duration of the activity. While session cookies are deleted after the visitor leaves the Site, permanent cookies may remain on the visitors' devices for various periods depending on the usage area.
• According to the purposes of use, technical cookies, verification cookies, targeting / advertising cookies, personalization cookies and analytical cookies are used on the Site.
Why are the Cookies being used?
On the Site, Cookies are used for the following purposes:
• To perform basic functions necessary for the site to work. For example, members logging in via [https://www.texim.com.tr/] do not need to enter a password again when visiting different pages on the Site.
• To analyze the Site and increase the performance of the Site. For example, the integration of different servers on which the Site is working, determining the number of visitors to the Site and making performance adjustments accordingly, or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
• To increase the functionality of the Site and to provide ease of use. For example, sharing on third-party social media channels through the Site, remembering the username information or search queries during the next visit of the visitor to the Site.
• To carry out personalization, targeting and advertising activities. For example, showing advertisements related to visitors' interests on the pages and products viewed by visitors.
How Can You Manage Your Cookie Preferences?
The company attaches utmost importance to the users' ability to use their preferences on their personal data. However, it is not possible to manage preferences for some Cookies that are mandatory for the site to work. We would also like to remind you that if some Cookies are turned off, various functions of the Site may not work.
Information on how the preferences regarding the Cookies used on the Site can be managed are as follows:
• Click to close Cookies managed by Google Analytics.
• Click to manage the personalized advertising experience provided by Google.
• In terms of cookies used by many companies for advertising activities, preferences can be managed through Your Online Choices.
• The settings menu of the mobile device can be used to manage Cookies on mobile devices.